Sep 29, 2009

A 14-year-old child has died from the Cervarix vaccine (for HPV) across the pond, in Coventry. According to one mother of a child who also attends that school and received round one (of three) of this vaccine:

'It's all very, very worrying. We feel like our children are being treated like guinea pigs.

'I wasn't keen on my daughter having it in the first place but the school seemed insistent.'


There's no way in hell a school, or any official, would force me to give my child a vaccine I wasn't confident in.


I've written a lot about the risks of the Gardasil vaccine (go to my search box in the right border and put in "gardasil" or go to my categories/labels and click on "gardasil") and why I refuse to give it to my children. They are risking side effects, and death, for something that can be prevented with the use of a condom. I'm not willing to take that risk or trust that the government and the pharmaceutical companies only have my children's best interests at heart. I think they have their bank accounts as their primary interest!



Here's a picture of Natalie. She could be your child's best friend, your niece, your own child. Parents need to do the research and if they have any doubts, no matter what pressure they are getting, don't do it!







To read more of this particular story, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment