Jan 17, 2012

I was doing the 17 Day Diet last week (briefly) while on steroids for my lungs - not a good idea. The steroids made me bloated and feeling icky and it was discouraging! I still need to get rid of these holiday pounds though.

Thanksgiving and Christmas - so much food!  So much good, fattening food!

Got some good presents as well (for the kids and what my husband and I exchanged)!  We had a good Christmas.  It was nice to be able to provide a Christmas in this economy to our kids.

My daughter also received some expensive jewelry from her boyfriend.  It has me a nervous wreck - I'm worried about her losing the necklace or ring. I'm going to have to look at the best metal detectors if she loses it in that pig sty of a bedroom.  LOL.  My little girl is growing up.  It's fun to watch and sad at the same time.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment