Mar 11, 2013

Hip Hop Abs

A couple weeks ago, I purchased Hip Hop Abs from Live Core Fitness (my Beachbody coach). This is an exercise program by Shaun T.

I started it last week and I love Hip Hop Abs.  It isn't boring (where you are counting down until it is over), probably because I have always loved to dance and I love Hip Hop dancing (I call it street dancing...come on, who DIDN'T like watching Channing Tatum street dance in Magic Mike?).  In the last few years, I've definitely lost my groove (who has time to go out dancing with a huge family) but I am starting to feel like I am getting a little bit of my groove back.

If you are getting back into fitness and looking for something to hold your interest, Hip Hop Abs can be done by the very beginner (believe me, my asthma would take me out if I didn't start at the very beginning at my fitness level).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment