Jul 15, 2013

I am doing fantastic on Nature-throid.  I had a check-up last week with my doctor to go over my latest lab results (I had posted before about getting off Synthroid and switching to Nature-throid).  He increased my Nature-throid dose by 1-1/2 grains so I can hopefully chuck the synthetic T3 entirely soon (*fingers crossed*).  T3 did wonders for me (on Synthroid, I had reverse T3 problems and couldn't convert the Synthroid's T4 into the necessary T3).  I seem to be converting Nature-throid's T4 much better.

I have lost eight pounds since I saw him in April.  I feel good. He listened to everything I had to say about what I thought we should do (the increase) and agreed with me to try it and for me to let him know how I feel.  

I love that I found a local doctor who listens and takes what I say seriously. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment