Nov 7, 2013

Aggravated!

I'm trying to online shop right now for Christmas and my dogs won't stop barking outside. How can I price saxophones and reeds for alto saxophone while my Shepard is barking her fool head off?

I just LOVE the day when we got new neighbors (a month ago) who brought two dogs with them, who don't leash them so they run into our yard and get my fenced dogs riled up.

Ugh.

I better get back to shopping. I'm trying to come up with things that aren't junk. That won't get discarded two days after Christmas like so many things. I'm trying to make this a smart Christmas (huh, I'm assuming that I, myself, am smart enough to do that).

Anybody know how to teach dogs to only bark a warning and then keep their canine mouths shut when I tell them to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment