Jan 14, 2014

Real Estate

How's the real estate market? We want to put our house up for sale but we worry that the market isn't great and we won't get enough for it. I have alerts set up to get notices for houses in our area (and our home state because I'm always up for moving back home) but the one house we REALLY wanted, sold. Not sure when we will put it up for sale now.  I  keep hearing of an economic crash coming so I'm not sure if we should get out now or stay put and not take on more of a house payment.

I have a friend and a family member that got out of the business several years ago when the market crashed. I briefly considered getting into the market myself but didn't. I'm not a saleswoman. I saw an app online called goconnect real estate app for your phone for agents to use. I guess there's an app for everything! I like getting access to tools agents have because I want to know every little detail about a house I'm interested in (so I get log ins for regular real estate, notices sent for foreclosures, etc.) and I came across this app. Might be useful for a realtor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment