Mar 13, 2009

For the past two weeks, I've been attending health seminars at our local YMCA with my 4th grader on eating right and fitness. The kids play in the gym with a fitness trainer while the parents sit in on lectures by pediatricians and dietitians on how to feed our children (and ourselves) right and the importance of exercise. After our lecture, we go into the gym and exercise with our kids. Last week, we ran around playing dodge ball in the gym with our 4th graders.

I'm drinking the Acai juice (not sure if it really works for weight loss but it does have antioxidants) and just bought an antioxidant supplement. I've upped my fiber intake too.

The pedometer I just received doesn't work (*sigh*) but I want to get another. Spring is coming so I want start walking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment