Jun 22, 2009

There has been no change lately medically speaking or in my weight. It's been a depressing few months.

Over the last week, I've been trying to get my wedding ring off. It was SO tight and I was afraid if I didn't get it off soon, especially with the hot summer months coming and the water weight that would result, I'd have to have it cut off. After unsuccessfully trying soap and lotions to try to work it off this last week, I was able to get it off yesterday by soaking in a hot bath (makes me pruny...removes moisture from my body) and then using mineral oil to work it off. I actually thought I was supposed to use cold instead of hot but a hot bath always made me feel dehydrated so I figured I'd give it a try. I was relieved to get it off but it was bittersweet - I love wearing my wedding ring set.

If I want to wear them again, I need to lose some of this weight. It's driving me crazy that my weight rises when I don't eat a lot. Summer clothes depress me. When I try on those cute, flirty tops now that are stylish, I look like I'm pregnant instead because of the extra weight around my middle.

Oh well, at least I saved my wedding ring set from having to be cut when I figured out how to finally remove my tight ring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment