Jun 25, 2009

Part of feeling healthy is having a sense of self-worth, whether you tie that into how you parent, how well you do your job, your current health, amount of wealth you have, other factors, or all of the above, I think how you view yourself definitely impacts your health with too much stress being a negative factor.

With the economy the way it is, money has certainly been a major stressor for more families than ever that we can remember in our lifetime I think. I have found ways to supplement our income for our needs as well as our wants by working from home. It helps take care of the extras or when the hours just aren't there.

My stress reliever is my horse but I need a well-behaved horse for it to remain a great stress reliever for me. For her training, I designed and maintain the web site for the horse rescue that our trainer runs in exchange for her horse training. It works out great as we both get the benefits we want for our own particular needs. It feels good to know that I'm helping the rescue too and having a web presence certainly helps them.

If you are looking for a web presence for your business or personal needs, have you checked out Click Consulting for web site design orange county? They offer web development, tech training and tech support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment