Dec 20, 2011

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer...

Just getting in the Christmas spirit.  The holidays are either really good or they're really dysfunctional. Sometimes, they're even both.  I just finished all my shopping and have decided to not care too much about dysfunctional people so I'm going to enjoy it.

I was looking for Cheap Hats but then I found this great Restless Girl Women's Straw Cowboy Hat for a little more than cheap and think that should go on my Christmas list too.  So maybe hubby isn't done shopping yet.

The "healthy eating diet" must start after the New Year.  It must.  I need to get back into a routine where I eat healthy and remember to take my thyroid meds several times a day.  I still forget.  Not good.

I hope everybody has a great holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment