Sep 5, 2014

Baby Maker Closed

My last pregnancy (our youngest is nine years old) was a painful pregnancy. Every movement I made hurt (stretched ligaments or something). We decided that we were done having kids at this point (we had four together + his two = six kids...he was 40 and didn't want to be retiring and having kids...and really, six is enough).

Every once in awhile, the urge hits but I think it is more an urge just to hold a little one and then give it back. I've had that urge lately and my husband tells me today if my health was better (it's fine) and he wasn't almost 50, he wouldn't mind another baby.

While the thought makes me a little happy, another part of me thinks about being up all night, packing diaper bags, wipes, bottles, car seats and not being able to leave the house as easily as we do now ('hey so and so, we're leaving, watch your little sister' kiss, kiss and we are out the door) and I just don't want to start over.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment