Sep 5, 2014

Home Business Ideas

A home business owner I know just put her horse tack business up for sale. She makes bridles, halters, lead ropes out of certain kinds of rope. We have two of her products for our two horses. I'm not going to buy her business (I'm not disciplined enough for a full business like that) but it's interesting.

Some of it is rounded rope and some is flat (reminds me of the for buyheatshrink's selection that goes over wires) but it's just a flat rope. She made me a black and coral bridle for my spotted clydesdale/paint cross and matching reins.

I've not been riding since last fall. My youngest daughter seems to be taking over the riding lessons and getting into horses. I would imagine my oldest daughter's horse will soon become our youngest daughter's horse once our eldest goes away to college. She'll probably get the future college student's dog too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment