Jul 1, 2009

I was reading in my First for Women magazine about a cleanse that uses lemon juice, Grade B maple syrup, and cayenne pepper in water. According to the article, it is helpful for weight loss. It seems like a detox type of thing. I googled it and kept coming up with something called Master Cleanse except their program included more in it. It seems like this article I read was a part of a bigger program.

Has anybody used the lemon/syrup/pepper in water to lose weight? What were you results? Were there bad side effects?

2 Comments:

  1. Geenee said...
    Hi. I came across you site while researching that same WW article. This is my first day on the cleanse. I read on other sites that you are not supposed to eat while doing it? I dont recall reading that in the article...
    Syn said...
    I remember reading somewhere that you aren't supposed to eat but I don't remember where I read it.

    I just tried the 48 hour hollywood diet cleanse and it was awful. I had such a headache!

Post a Comment