Nov 21, 2009


I want to go back to school. I know most people want to get OUT of school but I want to go back to college and either finish up my paralegal degree or go all the way in law school. I'd enjoy it so it would be a stress reliever (plus getting out of the house to talk to other adults would be nice too). Less stress = better health right?

My big sis went back to school for computers. She'll graduate and find a job she enjoys doing, but I'm jealous she gets to go back to school in the first place. With computers, she can get a job anywhere she wants to...even go all the way to Cali's orange county computer services. I don't know anything about grants or scholarships that we wouldn't qualify for anyway (and we can't afford loans) so going back for me is out right now. Makes me feel 9 years old with the urge to pout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment