Feb 23, 2010

I was just thinking last week that we were lucky this year.  We didn't have any major illnesses in the family.  We got through flu season pretty well.  We didn't have any H1N1 swine flu scares.  I spoke too soon.  I should learn to keep my mouth shut.

A stomach bug has hit our house this week.  Two of my kids are down and out with it right now.  I hope it doesn't spread to the rest of the kids.  How do you force liquid into a kid who doesn't want anything at all in their stomach?  If it was just a day or so, I wouldn't worry but we are on day four right now.  She has today left and if she's not holding anything down by this evening, she goes to see her pediatrician tomorrow.  I don't think it is a flu.  I think it is a gastroenteritis bug but if she's not better, we will find out for sure tomorrow.

I have had the headache from you know where for several days now. It must be the changes in the seasons coming up (soon I hope). I hope I don't have to put up with headaches for the next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment