May 5, 2010

Still no return phone call from my thyroid doctor!  It's been a week as of today and I've called twice in that time.  My hair is falling out again.  Anytime I run my fingers through it or move it out of my face, hair comes off in my hands.  My husband kept pulling it off my hands when he was trying to teach me something on the guitar this past weekend.  Gross. 

I am not very happy with this new doctor.  It started out so promising but now I don't know what to think!  The exhaustion makes me feel like death warmed over.  Maybe I should just get an instant life insurance quote and give up! Not! I KNOW I can feel better. I thought I had found a good doctor but he seems to be out of reach for a week now. I am irritated beyond belief!

Four pounds gained back too. Four!  GRRR!!!  It's supposed to keep coming off, not come back again.  He needs to adjust my meds.  Why isn't he returning my phone calls?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment