May 13, 2010

Goiter Feels Larger

This morning, my husband asked me if my goiter was larger.  I've had a sore throat on and off the past few days but thought it was a cold.  When I felt my neck, yup, sure feels bigger to me.  For my husband to notice it from the other side of the room, it definitely had to change. 

I went online to look up other doctors in the area today but it took me so long to find this one, I know it'll take awhile to find another good doctor.  By the time my appointment rolls around in June, I'm going to need to lose more weight and might need some help if it just keeps rising, perhaps herbal phentermine.  I wonder if you can take diet supplements with thyroid medications?  I've never tried it before. 

My heart reacts badly to over-the-counter cold medicines now so I probably should stay away from everything unless it's necessary for treatment right now. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment