May 31, 2010

Was in the Hospital

It's been awhile since I've posted.  I was sick, then hospitalized, then sick after release.  I'm still not back at 100% yet, but hopefully within the next couple of weeks that will change. 

One positive to getting sick -  my husband had time off of work and in between taking care of me, he painted our entryway (which I've been after him to do for four years now).  He also finished a wall in the main living room as well so now after days of laying around on our old furniture, I am considering either contemporary furniture or a more traditional look. I'm just not sure yet what I want.

I'll get into the details of my illness a little later.  I have dinner on the stove so I am typing in between flipping hashbrowns right now.  Talk to you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment