Jun 28, 2010

My son's birthday weekend was great.  I felt good until Sunday evening so it all went fine.  Today, I'm not feeling too hot.  I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever kick this bacteria.

Instead of going furniture shopping today, I went online window shopping since I don't feel good enough to walk around the furniture stores right now.  I am looking for a round coffee table.  I've had rectangular before but wanted to look at round coffee tables for a change. 

I found this Winsome Genoa Round Coffee Table with a Glass Top and a shelf underneath that looks like a good possibility.  The glass will prevent water stains when the kids leave their glasses on the table when I'm not around to march them back to the kitchen table.  Then again, there is a Winsome Timer Coffee Table that has both a shelf and a drawer in a rectangle shape.  I might go with a rectangular shape again but I really wanted to try something totally different.

Oh well, back to window shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment