Jun 5, 2010

My husband did some more painting today in our living room.  It is about 3/4 done now for painting.  He let each kid roll a little bit so they could see what it was like.  Of course, I took pictures.  My husband wanted me to try it too (he doesn't "let" me paint because I leave big messes behind) so I did.  My daughter snapped a picture of me, in my pajamas, painting.  How awful it looked!  I looked like I should be looking up diet pill reviews instead of lazing about today reading and trying my hand at painting. Pictures tell the truth don't they? This picture was screaming: Lose some weight!!  It was just awful.

I've decided that photographs are just too honest.  I don't want my mug, or any other part of me, in a picture until the rest of this weight is gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment