Sep 19, 2010

Almost 40!!

I am a month away from 39!  Yikes, that's only one year away from the big 4-0!!  I can't say enough about how much that is really going to suck.  Does 40 make me middle-aged now?  I think it does.

It's not like my hair will suddenly go gray and wrinkles will suddenly sag across my face.  That actually started a few years ago. 

Will 40 scare me into a regular exercise routine?  Better eating habits?  Anti-aging cosmetics?  Anti-aging products like hgh spray? Suzanne Somers uses HGH and she raves about it.  Taking better care of myself with better eating habits and exercise isn't a bad thing.  To be honest, I bought some anti-aging cosmetics when I turned 38...guess I didn't handle turning 38 all that well either. 

I can honestly say I won't handle 39 any better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment