Sep 3, 2010

The kids are back in school.  It was hard to see the youngest start school, definitely had to choke back tears, but it's fine now.  In fact, after the arguing she and I do in the mornings over her shoes and brushing her teeth, and the fighting they all do over the bathroom, I'm ready to nudge her right out the front door with the rest of them for the bus and lock the door behind all of them.

Health-wise, not so good.  I am back to gaining weight.  My neck has been hurting for weeks now.  I don't know if it is thyroid-related or my TMJ since both are giving me problems at the moment. 

I thought with all the kids going to school, I'd be bored out of my mind but there is just too much to do.  It's definitely not sitting around on outdoor chaise lounges, eating bon bons or watching soap operas. I haven't seen one soap opera yet!  If there are stay-at-home moms who have the time to sit around all day and do nothing, I'd like to borrow their maids please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment