Nov 6, 2011

It seems like the economy will never right itself at this pace!  Can you imagine the chronic stress levels right now across the United States?  Too bad you can't buy stock in cortisol - the stress hormone!  At a time when money is scarce and the debt collection agencies are ringing your telephones, medical bills are probably skyrocketing for illnesses and diseases caused by or made worse by stress.

I really believe chronic stress levels caused my thyroid disease. I honestly do. Of course, that would have more to do with my husband's ex than the economy for me.  I also developed TMJ from constantly clenching my jaw (out of anger or out of biting my tongue - who knows).  While I worry about money, the ex has been the biggest stress factor for me since I married almost 16 years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment