Jul 6, 2010

Life Updates

Well, I am still hoping to get my hypothyroid symptoms gone (soon, soon, soon I hope).  The doctor switched me from a compounded Armour to regular Armour a month ago and I'm having problems.  I'm not sure if it's related to the new Armour or if it is related to the C. Diff. I got after I was hospitalized in May.  I've not felt well since May 15th! 

The house painting is coming along.  It's time to move onto the downstairs bathroom to brighten it up with paint and new bathroom fixtures.  Right now, my youngest won't even use that bathroom because she doesn't like it.  When I got up at 2:00 a.m. to go to the bathroom last night and saw a HUGE spider sitting there staring at me from the floor with it's long legs all creepily situated, I wasn't liking it that much either.  I guess I'll never outgrow my fear of spiders and seeing it in a creepy bathroom while half asleep sure does wake you right up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment