Jul 15, 2010

Thyroid Blood Tests

I have lab work to get my RT3 and Free T3 tested.  My appointment isn't until August 6 to go over those results but I'm wondering if it is ok to get my lab work done a week or so early instead of waiting until right before my doctor's appointment?  I've been on the increased Armour dose since June 11, 2010 so it's been five weeks now.  I am trying to remember how long my doctor said it takes for medication to build-up for good test results.  I am thinking three weeks but now I'm now sure if it was three, four, or six weeks.

My hypothyroid symptoms are not improving.  The weight is coming back and that is REALLY bothering me.  A fat burner like apidexin is starting look real good right about now.   I am pulling hair strands off myself all day long.  I am having bad hand tremors and that may be hyper instead of hypo.  My hands have been shaky for years, but for the past few days, they've been really bad. 

I really am anxious to know what my thyroid levels are doing right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment