Aug 25, 2013

My husband is in the middle of selling a bunch of his stuff (music stuff, bike stuff) to buy a few things for protection.  Once he gets what he wants, I know he is going to miss all his stuff.  He's going to want another electric guitar, he's going to want an amp, he's going to want his mics he sold.  I was looking at the Shure SM58 Mic at musician's friend for him but after reading how it can take abuse, I think I'll buy it for my two youngest daughters to use.  They abuse their microphones like crazy - dropped, knocked into things, left out.  This might make a great Christmas gift.

Have you started Christmas shopping?  My youngest daughter literally has PAGES of things written down on hers and then hundreds of things in her wishlist online.  It's CRAZY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment