Aug 27, 2013

Crafty Items for Kids

I am in the process of making hair accessories out of flowers for my girls.  My kids always ask me to buy then when we go to the hair salon, but I don't like spending $3-$5 per piece when I can make them so much cheaper.  I bought the flowers in bulk and am going to go to town on them this week.  I might even sell them too (for less than the hair salons and Wal-Mart charge for them).

My girls like to add hair extensions into their hair for fun so that is next on my list of things to hunt down.

Back to school time is a busy time getting everything ready (and talk about the money hemorrhaging - supplies, clothes, sports fees, sports clothes, pictures, etc.), but it gets quiet here during the day.  Making hair accessories will be a fun thing to do on the side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment