Apr 13, 2010

Emotionally Drained

I've been a bit emotionally drained lately.  My stepdaughter is having problems but it is one of those things where she wants my advice but doesn't want to take the advice type of situations right now.  She's not ready to deal with the issues and I understand where she's at.  Been there, done that.  It's just getting emotionally draining to have the constant texts, instant messages, and private messages asking for help but then having any ideas shot down.  She's really down right now.  I wish I could make it all better for her but I can't.  She has to do it herself.

Shopping might help boost my spirits a bit and I found a gift card for Best Buy in my purse the other day that I had forgotten I had.  I wanted to buy the Nintendo Wii Fit with the balance board so  might just use that card to put towards it.  My kids also want some hunting games so it will be one or the other.  Maybe some activity on the Wii will get my spirits up.  My husband and I are also going to start walking tomorrow morning.  The weather is warming up nicely so it should make for a nice walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment