Apr 16, 2010

I am still at the 19 pound weight loss mark. With my thyroid medication dosage change, my weight started to creep up again little by little until I was weighing in two pounds heavier. It’s not a big deal normally but considering I’ve gone past the halfway point for my weight loss goal, I don’t want to add more weight and have to take it all off again. My thyroid doctor thought I would have to increase my medication and he was right. Besides weight, I started having other symptoms too.

I don’t think that after four children, I will ever have a flat tummy without liposuction (which I won’t do) or some type of weight loss surgery to seriously lose more weight than I plan on losing, but it sure would be nice to lose that fat off my tummy of another pound or two. I have four kids. I have baby belly. I’m almost used to it by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment