Apr 21, 2010

Human Growth Hormone

I've read several of Suzanne Somers' books about staying healthy and one of them talked about how she takes human growth hormone for her health.  This is one subject that I will readily admit that I know nothing about but I know there are many people who claim benefits from it. 

Do you get this or do you know anybody who gets it?  I'm curious to know as much about it as I can find out.  I find the older I get, the less I trust mainstream doctors and tend to lean towards what is considered alternative by many.  My natural thyroid medication, while once the only medication used for thyroid disease for years and booted out of the way for the synthetic thyroid medication, is one "alternative" treatment I use.  It took me years to find a good doctor for it too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment