Apr 26, 2010

My doctor and I are still trying to get my thyroid medication dosage to the right dose.  Over the last couple weeks, I've been very cold, exhausted, and have the memory of swiss cheese.  My period went back to very heavy again too.  My doctor has me taking my morning temperatures (it has to do with my thyroid) for five days so when those five days are up, I'll call him with the results and go from there.  So far, they've been 97.2, 97.4, and 97.7 the last three mornings. 

I am worried because a pound has creeped back onto me and I don't want it to keep creeping up!  Not after losing 19 pounds and liking it!  That just makes my final weight loss goal that much further away.  I have been looking at diet pills side effects just in case.

Hopefully by the end of this week, I will have news from my doctor on our next step either here on my Thyroid Hell blog.  Hopefully it is the kind of news that clears up the brain fog and exhaustion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment