Apr 6, 2010

A study I just read on Yahoo Health talks about how Vitamin D3 (not D2 which is found in most multivitamins) may help reduce flu and asthma attacks.  Speaking from personal experience, I give my kids gummy chew Vitamin D3 every day and none of them were sick through the winter months until March.  Then I ran out in March and didn't replace it right away.  Three out of four of my kids had to fight off the stomach flu TWICE EACH in one month's time when they'd avoided colds and flu all winter long prior to my running out.

I take Vitamin D3 as well and I didn't get the flu at all this winter and my asthma has been just fine as well. Even when my kids were really sick, and I was cleaning up after them and taking care of them, I didn't get it.  I really believe there is something to that study and look forward to reading about more studies in the future.

I really need to get off of here.  I get on my blogs and start messing around and forget my "to do" list.  I am supposed to be looking up an epson receipt printer for a friend. I love my regular Epson Artisan printer and I'm supposed to find out more about their receipt printers. I better get to work now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment