Jan 23, 2009

Huge Salad - Yummy!

My once a day health booster for myself was a big salad for lunch. Seriously, it was HUGE. There definitely had to be at least a few veggie servings in that salad.

I also bought some more Acai juice today and will have some later.

A not so healthy thing today - I broke a glass thermometer this morning and am waiting for the health dept. to get back to me on anything else I need to do to make sure it is all cleaned up. I can imagine when these glass thermometers were all families had to take temperatures, they were broken a lot. Now with all the environmental concerns and worries over mercury toxicity, I figured I'd better call them to make sure what I did was enough or what else I need to do so it's cleaned up right.

Big Salad and Acai juice today - YEAH!
Mercury toxicity - Not Yeah.

2 Comments:

  1. Syn said...
    test comment
    Anonymous said...
    test comment

Post a Comment