Oct 15, 2009

Birthdays and Aging

I turn 38 tomorrow. 38!!!! Do you realize how close that is to the big 4-0? I do!

My oldest daughter doesn't help my anxiety over getting closer to 40. Here's a story every mom will just love:

When I was helping her with her algebra recently, I was flipping
through her algebra book and she looked at my hands and said, "You hands are getting really wrinkly."


Then there was a pause as she realized what she'd just said then a
quick, "...or they're just really dry."



Good try to save yourself but it didn't work. I obviously need to look into some anti aging skin care.

I was telling a friend about it and we all got a good laugh about it, but she was right. My hands have aged. I really need to take better care of my skin if I want to age gracefully rather than dreadfully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment