Oct 21, 2009

It's the question on a lot of people's minds right now.

The government has a web site out called Flu.gov. You can get answers to your questions, find out about prevention and treatment as well as find out where to find vaccines if you want to risk getting a virus injected into your body.

I've decided not to get the vaccine. I've never received a flu vaccine and don't intend to start now, even though I am in the higher risk category because of my asthma. My lack of trust in Big Pharma and the government is a huge roadblock.

I am on the road to ridding my body of some unnatural substances (synthetic thyroid hormones and fluoride to start). Pesticides and hormones need to be a next step.

If I had a green thumb, which I don't, I'd invest in some grow lights and start my own mini indoor greenhouse for organic herbs. That's how worried I am about some of the toxic substances we ingest (pesticides on our vegetables and fruits and hormones in our meat and dairy come to mind). It'd be great to have my own garden, knowing exactly where the food came from and how it was grown! I can't keep plants alive to save my life (or theirs apparently). I'd have to hire a gardener, which will never happen (being broke would prevent that).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment