Oct 15, 2009

There have been more news reports of girls suffering side effects from the vaccine (convulsions, nausea, brain damage, etc.) from the vaccine being given to girls in school in the UK (cervarix). This isn't any different than the side effects suffered by girls in the U.S.A. over the gardasil vaccine, but our media doesn't seem to be picking it up enough to bring it mainstream. Our media is no longer an objective news outlet so that's no big surprise thought it is a disappointment.

When the hell are they going to take this crap off the market?

More reports:

I've refused the cervical cancer vaccine for my girls and I will continue to refuse it. I don't care what they mandate for it. Nobody can force me to allow anybody to give this to my girls. The pediatrician brings it up at every well-visit and I refuse it every time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment