Feb 12, 2009

I don't have any experience with serious weight loss. As a kid, I was always a string bean. After having each child, until my last one that is, I was able to lose the weight without too much effort. After my third child, I developed thyroid disease slowing my metabolism. After the birth of my fourth child over three years ago, the weight stopped coming off. After 3-1/2 years, I still have it.

Now, my goal is 25 pounds and if I get really motivated, I may go for another 5-7 pounds after that but it's not totally necessary. I'll be happy with 25. So what is the point of this post?

The point is, am I going to lose my "chest" with the weight? I've had four kids, nursed one of them for a few months and nursed my fourth child for two years. Are they going to head south if I take off this weight? I kind of like having a little more up top, ya know? I don't want to look like flattened sunny side up eggs when this is all done.

Does anybody have any personal experience with weight loss, nursing, and the final consequences after both are completed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment