Feb 24, 2009

According to Merck, the makers of the vaccine, Gardasil, these are the ingredients of the Gardasil vaccine:


"GARDASIL
[Human Papillomavirus Quadrivalent (Types 6, 11, 16, and 18) Vaccine, Recombinant] 9883609 3
The ingredients are proteins of HPV Types 6, 11, 16, and 18, amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, yeast protein, sodium chloride, L-histidine, polysorbate 80, sodium borate, and water for injection.

Manufactured and Distributed by: MERCK & CO., Inc.
Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889, USA
Issued December 2008"


I thought I would look up some of these ingredients because I have no idea what they are. Here is what I found:

SODIUM BORATE:

According to Wikipedia, it is: "Borax, also known as sodium borate, sodium tetraborate, or disodium tetraborate, is an important boron compound, a mineral, and a salt of boric acid. It is usually a white powder consisting of soft colorless crystals that dissolve easily in water.
Borax has a wide variety of uses. It is a component of many detergents, cosmetics, and enamel glazes. It is also used to make buffer solutions in biochemistry, as a fire retardant, as an anti-fungal compound for fiberglass, as an insecticide, as a flux in metallurgy, and as a precursor for other boron compounds."


According to the Health Guide at How Stuff Works: "Sodium borate is the main ingredient in boric acid. (Powdered boric acid is often used to kill cockroaches.)

Sodium borate poisoning can be acute or chronic. Acute, accidental sodium borate poisoning usually occurs when someone swallows powdered roach-killing products that contain the chemical.

Poisoning may also occur in those who are repeatedly exposed to sodium borate. In the past, boric acid was used to disinfect and treat wounds. Patients who received such treatment over and over again got sick, and some died. Because boric acid is now known to be a dangerous poison, it is no longer commonly used in medical preparations. However, boric acid is contained in some vaginal suppositories used for yeast infections, although this is NOT a standard treatment."

OK, these words stand out to me for sodium borate: fire retardant, roach-killing, dangerous poison. Remember, sodium borate is in the Gardasil vaccine. Has anybody looked into if this ingredient could be a contributing factor in the adverse reactions reported around the world to this vaccine?


L-HISTIDINE:

According to About.com: "Histidinemia is an inherited metabolic disorder in which there is a deficiency of the enzyme histidase, which is necessary for the breakdown of the amino acid histidine. Without histidase, histidine builds up in the blood and urine."

So, if you have this metabolic disorder, what happens if you add L-Histidine from this vaccine into your body, which can't metabolize it? Is it a problem or not?

4 Comments:

  1. Keri Bryant said...
    Thanks so much for being one of those moms to stand up for the truth that is out there, Syn. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog and I am SO glad it came up when you googled it. YAY. Maybe our blogs will help some mom out there decide against it!
    I have 3 daughters who will not be getting it. (and a son, if they mandate it for boys...weird)
    We have so much in common. I have 4 from the ages of 12 down to 3 and have been married for 13 years. 37 years old, exactly 25 lbs. heavier than my "prime" ;) pre-kids, LOVE riding horses but don't anymore, (too busy riding my kids' butts!) and LOVE to read and reseach, too. Oh yes, and saw the Glenn Beck/Ron Paul video. Glenn is a friend of ours. Super nice guy, sweet family. We go to church together. He is coming over Sat. nite for my hubbie's surprise bday party.
    I can see you get alot of "therapy" in writing like I do. (There's another one! :)
    Hope your week is delightful. You seem like a good mom and nice person!
    Keri
    Keri Bryant said...
    RAT POISON in Gardisil??? Holy crap! That is why my 3 daughters nor our son will be getting that in their bodies!
    Thanks for being one of those moms who actually informs herself and reads and researches. YOu seem like a great mom and a kind person. Thanks for commenting on my blog and I love that I can now read yours to get new info. I am putting your info on my blog too so others can read...(dont have many followers, though ! :)
    We have so much in common: 4 kids from ages 3 to 12, 37 yrs old, 25 lbs. to lose from our "prime days" :), (I love food WAY too much!) love western riding but don't anymore (can I come over to ride? :) and love to read and research.
    Hope all is well with you and that you are continuing to find yourself!
    My email is Keriplus5@yahoo.com if you find articles or links about vaccines or whatever you think I would like.
    Thanks!
    Syn said...
    You're welcome! I scan google regularly looking for more information on Gardasil. I really believe that the adverse reactions and deaths that people are contributing to this vaccine really need to be looked into further and they're not. I don't get that!

    We do have a lot in common! Wow...same age span, married same number of years, same weight, horses! I have 3 girls and a boy too to add onto everything else we have in common. I am an avid reader! My family teases me because I'll stay up until 3am just to finish a book, lol, then drag myself up at 6am to get the kids ready for school.

    Glenn Beck is a friend of yours? I love watching him!! I watched him on the other station and he was the only one on that network that stood out that I watched, lol. Now I watch him on FOX.

    My kids won't be getting the Gardasil vaccine. If they mandate it, like they are in other places, I will fight it. No way. I can be a stubborn momma when it comes to my kids:)

    I do get a lot of therapy in writing. Keeps me sane when things get nuts.

    I can't find how to "follow" a blog so I can follow yours. I'll keep looking for the way:)
    Rob said...
    As with any chemical the amount taken is crucial and page 10 of this data sheet shows exactly how much is in each dose of Gardasil:
    "Each 0.5-mL dose of the vaccine contains approximately ... 35 mcg of sodium borate"That's 35 micrograms; 35 millionths of a gram. As the wikipedia page you link to says, "Its LD50 (median lethal dose) score is tested at 2.66 g/kg in rats. This does not mean that it is safe, merely that a significant dose of the chemical is needed to cause severe symptoms or death."

    The median lethal dose is 2,660,000 micrograms per kilogram of body weight: millions of times higher than the amount contained in a Gardasil shot.

Post a Comment